At Yukana, you’re our first priority.
We make it our daily mission to deliver exceptional private care and comfort for our residents, attending to their needs and wellbeing in an environment of honour, respect and dignity. From retirement living right through to extended care (including dementia and palliative care), ageing in place is possible at Yukana.
Our aim is to help residents retain as much independence in their lives as possible, by providing professional, holistic care, tailored to their individual needs in a supportive, considerate and flexible way.
Renowned for their dedication, our team of caring professionals are committed to serving all who call Yukana ‘home’. Your best interests are at the heart of all we do.
Our team of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Lead Carers and Carers ensures that care support, including emergency assistance, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We also offer an extensive selection of services to make life more relaxing and enjoyable for our residents, including:
- A customised and secure pharmacy delivery system tailored to your individual needs
- catered, freshly prepared meals including special dietary requirements, as well as extended care preparations
- exercise and fitness programs, designed for your ageing needs
- concierge service – transport to local medical appointments in Yukana’s private vehicle
- WiFi internet
- podiatry, hairdresser and beautician services (by appointment)
- visiting Doctor service onsite
- housekeeping services as you need them
- full laundry service
- Yukana private bus to various shopping centres around Toowoomba
- easy access to Council bus stops
- local newspaper and magazines (upon request).
Your lifestyle, your choice
Our dynamic and lively activities program offers plenty of opportunity to be active and have fun with friends, seven days a week.
There’s always something to enjoy at Yukana, including:
- indoor bowls
- cards and board games
- concerts and sing-a-longs
- movie theatre
- bus trips and outings
- exercise classes
- bird aviaries and aquariums
- morning and afternoon teas
- parties to celebrate special occasions
- Wii games
- movies in-house channel and Foxtel
- additional activities for our secure dementia court.